Performance of AquaPro for Domestic Wastewater
Performance of AquaPro for Industrial Wastewater
Standard Flow Process Of AquaPro for Organic Removal
1. Solid/Liquid Separation
- Raw wastewater enter the solid/liquid separation chamber
- Biological and non biodegradable solid are separated from the wastewater
- This process reduces Total Suspended Solid up to 40% & BOD5 up to 30%
2. Aerobic Reactor
- Bacteria colonies transform organic in the wastewater into simple end products (CO2 & H2O)
- The bacteria reproduces new cell
- Nitrifier bacteria, will transform ammonia (NH4) into Nitrite (NO2) then to Nitrate (NO3). This process called Nitrification
- Oxygen continously supply to this reactor to maintain the system keep Aerobic. The DO (dissolved oxygen) level should not drop to less than 1 ppm.
- The bacteria colonies, called Mixed Liquor Suspended Solid (MLSS), is separated from the treated effluent.
- The treated effluent will go to Treated Water Tank.
- The bacteria colonies (MLSS) which has been separated, are transferred to Aerobic Reactor to maintain the number of bacteria in the Aerobic Reactor
- Some portions of the bacteria colonies (MLSS) are drawn from the system, to balance the amount of the bacteria in the system
4. Treated Water Tank
- Liquid chlorine is injected into this tank, for disinfection purposes
- The treated effluent is discharged to the sewer, or Recycle for other purposes